23.12.08

Sometimes, there's an uprising.

Sometimes I look out the windows and wonder why the raccoons are gathering next to the pond. Sometimes I look out the windows and wonder why the possums are gathering in the fruitless plum. Sometimes I look out windows and wonder why the skunks are gathering under the fruiting plums. Sometimes, I look out windows and wonder why the high school kids are gathering in the...under the...just gathering. Sometimes I worry, but most of the time I just sigh and accept that sometimes we have to fight off the revolutionary elements and all will return to normal.


Should I worry about the Wombats that are gathering around the Eden rose out front?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should worry more that there are wombats visible from your window...

How did you get transported to Australia?

Opal said...

I don't know. I really don't know, and I try not to think about it too hard. Sometimes there are things you just have to accept. Like suddenly being transported halfway across the world so that a small mammal can worry you about revolutions.